Welcome to the website of our traditional hall, located on Market Street in the heart of the historical conservation area of Ullapool, Wester Ross, in the north west Highlands of Scotland.
“It’s so big and light and airy – it just makes me want to dance!“
We offer a range of flexible venues:
- The main hall – large and airy with a new wooden floor;
- Medium sized committee or meeting room;
- Side room, adjacent to both the kitchen and main hall – suitable for storing food and drink; as a waiting room, breakout room, dressing room or quiet area; or a space for messy activities;
- Large foyer and conservatory with comfortable seating;
- Well equipped kitchen with serving hatch.
The Village Hall is a stunning venue for:
- Music, drama and other performing arts events;
- Wedding receptions and other functions;
- Conferences, meetings and corporate events;
- Ceilidhs, parties, anniversaries and celebrations;
- Fundraising events;
- Training courses;
- Youth organisations;
Please take a look around our site and contact us if we can help with any queries or questions you might have.
Use the online booking system to make a provisional booking.
Please have a look at our Gallery for some pictures of the Hall and events.
Take a look at Find Us for details on where we are and how to get here.
If you feel you could help in any way with the ongoing running of the hall or at events please fill in our membership form.
Our Links will take you to some other useful sites around the area and help organise any trip or event here.